The day-to-day running
The running of Bodyshops and Bodyshop Groups is becoming an ever more demanding proposition: The modern motor vehicle is becoming ever more complex to repair. The pressures on management are immense. The expectations of customers increasing and returns diminishing.
ACIS can help.
ACIS supplies a complete range of paint and bodyshop consumable products which means that no matter how a motor vehicle is constructed, or what it is constructed from, ACIS has a product that will form a part of the repair process. From specialist adhesives and bonding agents to the very latest in paint technology, ACIS can supply a product that will ensure that the repair is completed to the very highest of standards.
As products and repair methods become ever more technical, so does the requirement for training. ACIS technical representatives, working in conjunction with our manufacturing partners, are able to identify any training needs and implement training programmes for every part of the repair process, providing a one-stop solution for any bodyshop.
Ascribe is ACIS’s unique industry-leading, web-based stock management and product allocation programme. Featuring online ordering and using barcode technology Ascribe enables any bodyshop to accurately measure product costs per job / per labour hour and individual operative usage. The average saving on product costs for Bodyshops using Ascribe is 20%.
- Web-based allowing data to be updated instantly
- Products can be allocated to the operative, job or both
- Stock levels automatically maintained to user-set min/max levels
- The system generates suggested orders for online transmission
- Supplied goods receipted online to update system
- Core stock file maintenance
- Stock valuation and stocktake facilities
- Bodyshop group analysis available
- Extensive management information
What our clients say…
We’ve recently shot some video testimonials. Click the button below to view the videos.